1. Enhancing for SEOs (SEO)
SEO (SEO) is the methodology of improving your website so it ranks higher on SE results pages (search engine results pages). This optimizes the amount of natural (non-paid) visitors landing on your site. SEO strategies can be beneficial for different platforms, including websites, blogs, and infographics.
SEO strategies include:
- On-page SEO: This kind of SEO focuses on the content present on your website. Exploring keywords for their number of searches and intent can help you respond to user questions, thus improving your SERPs rankings.
- Off-page SEO: This SEO strategy revolves around all the actions conducted off your site that can influence your ranking. Building backlinks from trusted publishers can significantly boost your ranking for specific keywords. This can be achieved by networking with other publishers, writing guest posts, and generating external attention.
- Technical SEO: This SEO method emphasizes the back-end of your site, mainly the coding element. By optimizing technical elements such as image compression, structured data, and CSS file optimization, your website’s loading speed can be improved, which is a crucial factor in SERPs ranking.
2. Implementing Content Marketing
Content marketing involves developing and advertising content assets to achieve goals like generating brand awareness, driving traffic growth, lead generation, and customer acquisition.
Some of the platforms that can be used in your content creation strategy include:
- Blog posts: By writing and publishing articles on a company blog, you can demonstrate industry knowledge and generate natural search traffic. This provides more opportunities for lead conversion.
- Ebooks and whitepapers: Long-form content such as ebooks and whitepapers can educate site visitors. These resources can be exchanged for the reader’s contact information, generating leads and guiding potential customers through the buying process.
- Infographics: Infographics offer visualized content that helps visitors improve their understanding of a concept.
- Audio or visual content: Producing content for television or radio broadcasts can significantly extend your audience reach.
3. Employing Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing involves promoting your brand and content on social platforms to raise brand awareness, increase traffic, and generate leads. Social platforms for marketing include:
Social can also be used to create viral campaigns. Collaborating with popular influencers or participating in trending topics can result in content being shared extensively across a platform.
4. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
PPC is a method of driving traffic to your website by paying a publisher each time your ad is clicked. Google AdWords, where you can pay for top positions on Google’s SERPs, is a common PPC type. Other PPC channels include:
- Paid ads on Facebook: Users can pay to personalize a variety of posts, which Facebook will display to people who match your business’s audience.
- Twitter Ads campaigns: Users can pay to place a series of posts dedicated to achieving a specific business goal, like increased website traffic or more Twitter followers.
- Sponsored Messages on LinkedIn: Users can pay to send messages directly to specific LinkedIn users based on their industry and background.
5. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is a results-driven marketing model where you earn a commission for promoting another’s products or services on your website. Channels for performance-based advertising include hosting video ads through the YouTube Partner Program and posting affiliate links from your social media accounts. Influencer marketing can also be a powerful form of performance-based advertising.
6. Native Advertising
Native advertising refers to ads that are primarily content-led and featured on a platform alongside other non-paid content. Examples include BuzzFeed-sponsored posts and social media promotion, like Facebook and Instagram ads.
7. Automating Marketing
Marketing automation involves software that automates basic marketing operations. Many marketing tasks can be automated, such as:
- Email newsletters
- Social media post scheduling
- Lead-nurturing workflows
- Campaign tracking and reporting
8. Email Marketing
Email marketing allows companies to communicate with their audiences. Email is commonly used to promote content, discounts, and events, as well as to direct people to the business’s site. The types of emails you might send in an email marketing campaign include:
- Blog subscription newsletters
- Follow-up emails to site visitors who downloaded something
- Customer welcome emails
- Holiday promotions to loyalty program members
- Tips or similar series emails for customer nurturing
9. Public Relations Online
Online PR involves securing earned online coverage with digital publications, blogs, and other content-based websites. It is similar to traditional PR but in the digital space. Channels for maximizing PR efforts include social media for reporter outreach, engaging online reviews of your company, and responding to comments on your website or blog.
Here’s a spun version of the text:
10. Inbound Marketing
Inbound marketing is a methodology where you attract, engage, and satisfy customers at every stage of the buying journey. It utilizes every digital marketing tactic listed above to establish a customer experience that aligns with the customer, rather than against them.
11. Sponsored Content
Sponsored content involves a brand paying another company or entity to create and advertise content that talks about their brand or service. This can include influencer marketing or a blog post or article highlighting a topic, service, or brand.
12. Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
SEM involves utilizing paid advertising and SEO to market your business when a potential lead looks for a product or business related to yours. SEM services such as Bing Ads and Google Ads enable you to place paid ads on search engines for instant visibility.
13. Instant Messaging Marketing
Instant Messaging Marketing is a rapid way to reach potential leads through messaging platforms. It’s an effective way to inform your audience about flash sales, new products, or updates about their orders. It also provides a convenient way for customers to connect axkzth with customer service on platforms like Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp.